Freight Invoicing Data Entry simplifies financial management by giving you a way to receive, store, and track all your invoices from one integrated platform. In this article, we show you how to use freight invoice software to make it easy for your employees and operations to send, track, and manage their bills. We’re using Freight Invoice data entry outsourcing, but the same applies to many other applications.
When a shipment is received by your warehouse or drop ship location, all it takes is for one employee to open up freight invoice software and enter the tracking number of the shipment from UPS, FedEx, or USPS, along with the date and time of delivery. By having this information entered automatically into freight invoice software, you have all the basic details of your customer’s order recorded.
- There are several benefits to this simplified process. First and foremost, you’re saving time and money. By reducing the amount of time employees spend manually entering orders, you can free up your employees to do other important tasks.
- You’re also increasing productivity, which means that you can increase the rate at which you ship orders from your warehouse or drop shipper location. To track the shipment accurately and monitor its progress, freight invoice software allows your shipping department or drop shipper to track shipments in real-time.
- This is important because the faster you can get your goods delivered to your customers, the more likely they are to place orders with you. This can also improve your order turnaround time.
- The money savings comes in by using freight invoice software to track all of your shipments. When billing is as simple as just entering a tracking number into a single application, doing it correctly becomes much easier. This means fewer mistakes when you’re recording your freight invoice data, and fewer mistakes when you’re billing your customers.
- With freight invoice software, it’s easy to find the details of any shipment. In FreighInvoicesce, for example, a simple query can be used to quickly find all shipments made by a particular driver or for a particular customer.
Now that you can accurately track all your shipments and have a simple way of recording them with Outsource freight invoice data entry services, you’ll be able to focus on other important details related to your business.
So, how does it work?
In freight invoice data entry software, you don’t need to hire a full-time data entry clerk or start a data entry department. Instead of having to manually enter every shipment, the tracking system maintains all the details of your shipments. That way, bills get paid and orders are shipped on time. Let’s say that you’re running a business that delivers furniture for people who live in apartments. Once you receive a shipment, all you need to do is open up freight invoice software and enter the tracking number of the shipment.
Freight invoice data entry software also allows you to track shipments that don’t go through your warehouse or drop shipper location. Whether they’re shipped by UPS Smartpost or UPS Ground, or sent from a third party like BackerKit, all that’s needed is for an employee to enter the tracking number of the goods and send them on their way.
Another way to use freight invoice data entry software is to send out invoices for shipments that are due. You can set up a profile for this kind of bill, which will automatically be sent out for each shipment that becomes due. So, instead of having to manually send out a bill every time an invoice becomes due, you just enter the tracking number. It doesn’t matter which method you choose – using freight invoice software or manually sending out bills – your business will benefit from the benefits of streamlined invoicing and bill tracking. Read More