Secure Data Transfer & Storage
The Significant Features of Computyne’s data security
Computyne’s approach to data protection and privacy is more than legal compliance. It is a core part of both Computyne’s business value proposition and its culture, as well as global in scope. Protecting your privacy is important to our employees and us. We believe the confidentiality and security of customer information to be among our most major responsibilities.
We do not use your contact information like your name and email address for personal use. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. You can always opt-out of receiving future emails by choosing the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
Computyne believes in maintaining the confidentiality of the clients and keeps their identity anonymous on the website. All the offices and production facilities of Computyne are custom-bound. Random checks are carried out to prevent any violation. We value the trust entrusted upon us by our clients and see to it that all our employees bind with non-disclosure agreements. That makes us more responsible for the client.
- Our all employees are confined under company’s non-disclosure and non-competent agreements.
- Every person has an individual password and access to their particular workstation is also restricted.
- Staff have their individual key to their assigned workstations and access to other’s is restricted.
- Entry of any visitor into the premises is strictly prohibited without consent.
- There are no coinciding areas of work as we have strictly defined the responsibilities of all staff members.
- Data server area is well protected and only authorized persons can access.
- Office premises are safeguarded by adequate security persons.
- All servers and workstations are protected by Cyber Security System to avoid any InfoSec violence over the web.