We Recommends Two Solutions for Transferring the Data
Our process renovation strategies are guided by experience gained from transitioning several complex data solutions and payroll processes over more than a decade. Our effective and comprehensive transition practice makes sure to have a seamless transfer of your in-house processes to our environment.
1. Working in the Client’s Environment
Computyne works on the client’s system in the client’s network environment by using remote desktop login with restricted access to the files and folders. This solution ensures that the data remains in one secure place throughout the process.
2. Working in the Computyne Environment
Computyne makes the necessary arrangements to create a secure network environment for our client at our Gandhinagar office. We set up secure servers on which the Computyne staff will remotely login to access necessary information.
Our Transition Management Solutions
During the identification stage, Computyne’s team of experts work with the client to:
- Determine the volume and nature of the business processes outsourced.
- High-level documentation of the processes and systems that are currently in use.
- Assess the impact of any integration plans.
- Our marketing manager or marketing team can connect via phone, teleconference and chat to understand your business model and requirements.
- Work closely with your team and define the processes you want to outsource and outline your expectations.
Agree Target Operating Model
Working in combination with your business, the data collected during the identification stage is used to determine an operating model. Key actions in developing the model include:
- Clearly define the boundaries between Computyne and the client’s operational business units.
- Agree on the timelines for reporting business-critical KPIs.
- Ensure that where necessary new processes are developed by Computyne and the client.
- We design a detailed migration plan as per your inputs, which include the clarity in the process, resource deployment, and timeline.
- We also create detailed plans on technology and infrastructure for a seamless and effective transition as per project requirements.
- The method we follow for applying process transformation depends on the size and complexity of the project.
- We may also use a combination of all the above approaches for different processes under the same project if required.
- The size and nature of the process of the project decide the transition period; usually, it may vary from one to ten weeks.
- Each process is well documented, and any changes and revisions to the agreed process are updated accordingly.
- We perform any course corrections that are required to make the processes more efficient.
- Along with information exchange on process know-how, the project team is educated regarding software functionality, features, and output.
- We establish regulation for various processes, which can be implemented at the very beginning of the transition.
Monitoring and Review
- All process facets are studied from the perspective of precise delivery of tasks allocated to each process owner.
- We safeguard improved precision by engaging extra control checks, applying apparent automation, and making quick fixes to the existing process.
- Complete project control competence in terms of quality and precision is attained through regular reporting through constant monitoring.