Successful Data outsourcing depends on a continuous and smooth transition of business processes. Our process renovation strategies are guided by experience gained from transitioning several complex data solutions and payroll processes over more than a decade. Our effective and comprehensive transition practice makes sure to have a seamless transfer of your in-house processes to our environment.
Computyne recommends two solutions for transferring the data required to
begin the transition process:
Our transition management solution is categorised in five sections, from the identification phase to the monitoring & review phase.
- Determine the volume and nature of the business processes outsourced.
- High level documentation of the processes and systems that are currently in use.
- Assess the impact of any integration plans.
- Our marketing manager or marketing team can connect via phone, teleconference and chat to understand your business model and requirements.
- Work closely with your team and define the processes you want to outsource and outline your expectations.
- Clearly define the boundaries between Computyne and the client’s operational business units.
- Agree on the timelines for reporting business critical KPIs.
- Ensure that where necessary new processes are developed by Computyne and the client.
- We design a detailed migration plan as per your inputs, which include the clarity in process, resource deployment and timeline.
- We also create detailed plans on technology and infrastructure for a seamless and effective transition as per project requirements.
- The method we follow for applying process transformation depends on the size and complexity of the project.
- We may also use a combination of all above approaches for different processes under the same project, if required.
- The size and nature of process of the project decides the transition period, usually it may vary from one to ten weeks.
- Each process is well documented and any changes and revisions to agreed process are updated accordingly.
- We perform any course corrections that are required to make the processes more efficient.
- Along with information exchange on process know how, the project team is educated regarding software functionality, features and output.
- We establish regulation for various processes, which can be implemented at the very beginning of the transition.
- All process facets are studied from the perspective of precise delivery of tasks allocated to each process owner.
- We safeguard improved precision by engaging extra control checks, applying apparent automation, and making quick fixes to existing process.
- Complete project control competence in terms of quality and precision is attained through regular reporting through constant monitoring.
Get In Touch
We’re reaching new mile stones and we appreciate the continued support from everyone!