Rebate Data Entry and Processing from Rebate Forms
The Company: Real Estate Agency
Location: New York, USA
Industry: Real Estate
Key-in information accurate and 100% quality data entry from soft copy rebate receipts into excel spreadsheet for a rebate service center, a private company, assisting thousands of customers across USA.
- Unclear Fields and Formatting
- Non-unique fonts & font size of hand written details in the rebate receipts, which could increase human errors & misconceptions
- Hard copy of rebate receipts, received from client’s end were not clear and required great amount of accuracy, ultimately increasing the time spent on each file to read, decipher & then key in data. It ultimately increased the count of resources required to complete the project.
- The project included lot of financial information, therefore accuracy was vital? while entering the data.
- First-rate customer service from an skilled person.
- Consequences and reasons together to changeover plan milepost to certify success.
- Safe ability available for mischance rescue plan should be the deal to be required.
- Permit proposal give for sales and marketing groups via imaging and other related skills like web-based writing.
- Attaining 99.99% accuracy in manual data entry of rebate receipts; which eventually resulted into fulfillment to the end-customers.
- Satisfied clients suggested our client to their peers, bringing about a surge in the customer base of our client.
- 99.99% accuracy in manual data entry of rebate receipts; which ultimately resulted into satisfaction to the end-customers.
- Rebate receipts received via FTP server from client.
- Data Entry 1: inputting the data by team-1 into the Excel header provided by client.
- Data Entry 2: inputting the same data by team-2 into the Excel header provided by client.
- Quality Control: Electronic comparison of 2 entries into Excel spreadsheet to track errors.
- If an error is found, it is rectified by Quality Controller.
- If there are more than 5% errors, then the batch is rejected for entries to be done again.
- Audit – 5 % random audit is done of the data file received from Quality Controller.
- Dispatch – Excel spreadsheets were dispatched to client by Project Manager.
- MS Excel, FTP Server