Payroll Services to a Leading Recruitment Agency
The Company: Security Agency
Location: London, United Kingdom
Industry: Recruitment Agency
Here the client is a leading recruitment firm who regularly paid employees different amounts and in order to properly assess expenditure on payroll they hired us to handle the total gross pay awarded to members of staff over a set period of time.
- With employees on different pay cycles and varying salaries, our client’s main challenge was collecting their employee’s payroll statistics precisely and getting it latest for each pay period.
- Move as fast as could be expected under the circumstances and process time-sheets with high level of precision.
- Cut the rising operational expenses of payroll processing while at the same time guaranteeing business continuity.
- We made sure to provide detailed payroll reports provided through our secure FTP, and provided rapid response to deliver timely and accurate payroll services.
- Amid the time of our examination, we monitored what our client paid its staff both through their salaries and in any additional commission they earned.
- We worked out what every worker would be gaining on a month to month basis if they received all of their pay as a salary, as opposed to part into two segments.
- This has enabled the company to reform how it pays people.
- While offering employees big salaries has intended that our clients needed to make added pension offerings for them, thus growing the overall cost of its payroll, this change has also allowed more effective monthly budgeting for staff costs, compared with the commission scheme that was in place before.
- This is an example of how we work with clients, ensuring our payroll outsourcing service is of the highest level.