Ongoing Data Entry of Scanned Invoices/Purchase Order, Sales Order and Bill Data Entry
Client Success Stories
Ongoing Data Processing of Scanned Invoices into a Web Based Application through Remote Login
The Company: Expense Management (Software)
Fixing up a data entry process of scanned invoices for energy bills of electricity, gas and water, to give that improved customer service experience.
This project was all about relocating data from scanned images into client application.
As data entry is essential and seems easy, it can also be the cause to lot of issues for a business when human group plays a dynamic role to it.
The real challenges a data entry expert faces:
- Human error
- Managing Supplier Data
- Data Quality Uniformity
- Unclear fields and formatting
- Slow Turnover time
- Data validation
- Missing values
- Multiple-level data structures
- Data recovery
- Back up and audit trails
- Documentation and archiving
Ongoing data entry process of 10,000 plus invoices daily; from scanned images to a web based client application through remote login facility.
Paradigm shift is the key to profitability for retail energy business; & is managed by securing adequate wholesale supply at cheapest pricing to ensure reasonable profit. The enterprises should have more clear demarcation of things, which are must haves & must dos, while serving their customers.
One of the primary utility service provider transporting, future values, improving megawatts, computing cube feet, to different administrations across USA – realized that these were basic fundamental, whereas the need of the hour was of understanding consumer norm, designing flexibility and looking for sustainable options, which they were not well prepared with.
- Dual checking of the entered data to ensure a accuracy rate of 99.99%
- Multiple rounds of quality assurance to ensure high quality data
- Client received reliable data that translated directly into bottom-line savings.
- The significance and accuracy of information increased as the size and volume of project increased.
- Client selected, from a team of experienced and focused, data entry specialists, proficient in handling more than 10,0000 documents a month.
- Convenient process flow of accessing documents through FTP servers – with appropriate nomenclature and use of PDF reader & client application to treat the task logically.
- All documents audited by Quality Assurance team before processing the files & then provided to clients with real time status reports about number of files in process and the ones processed.
Technology / Software Used:
Understanding client necessities, data entry experts concluded on using PDF reader and dual Key-in method and web based applications on given clients application through remote login facility.