Online Check Processing for Payment Processing Company, UK Base
The Company: Online Payment Processing Company
Industry: Finance & Management
Setting up a process of transferring data from all checks to a software/online web application within a stipulated time frame. This is to be followed with verifications of the SLF rejected by the OCR, Payee and the amounts in cash and studs.
- Highlighting efficiency and keeping the cost low while providing improved quality as demanded by customers.
- To plan the batch of data entry experts, well versed with financials of a foreign country
- Verify SLF rejected by OCR, payees and amounts in cash as well as studs – simultaneously.
- Enter the data in the software in a given time frame, with zero errors.
- Accurate check processing banged with online data entry streamlined the payment observing for multiple plans, divisions & organizations – as per client requirements.
- Final results were highly cost-effective and timely.
- Errors and inconsistencies in the entries were mitigated by 45% through multi-layered quality check process.
- The activity helped the client flow in deliverance of successful premium fundraising and membership projects and programs to our various clients
- With the approval of client workflow was discussed, designed, developed, where online data entry operators would enter all the data from the checks to a software/web based application in a given time frame.
- Assigned 15 operators on the project who made entries of more than 140,000 checks daily.
- Project was difficult involving high risks; hence to reduce unwarranted dependencies and implementation errors, we established a smooth communication channel between key staff members to comprehend the existing data systems, as well as their current and future business requirements.
- The final entries were thoroughly checked for any inconsistencies or problems. Issues found were handed over to concerned operator for rectification.
Online data entry operators performed enlisted task:
- Scan Line Fix – Verify the SLF rejected by the OCR system.
- Payee Verification – Verify the payee.
- Amount Entry – Enter the check amount.
- Date Entry – Enter the check date.
- Stub Entry – Enter the stub amount.
- Balancing – Cross verify the amounts in check and stubs.
Technology / Software Used:
After comprehending client requirements, it was concluded that a web based application, would be used for interpreting & entering data from checks.
Consistent upgrades in our systems, processes and skills, as reciprocation to the ever evolving technological demands, ensure that our data entry solutions are the ones with latest technological adoptions to assist our clients to stay competitive.