Survey forms Scanning and Data Entry for A Leading Security Agency UK
The Company: Security Agency
Location: London, United Kingdom
Accurate data (hard copies) conversion of Global Employee Survey from around 35 HOUR firms who selected for an offline survey.
- To segregate and update the hard copies, as well as categorize them based on demography, date of survey and batch number.
- Storing and maintaining the data from the scanned copies.
- Continuous observation to eliminate any chances of errors in scanning or data entry.
The client, a prominent international security solutions group, with an determined for effective and accurate data entry approached Computyne. They wanted to scan and enter data of ‘Global Employee Survey’ conducted by them. These data was in hard copies which consisted data of around 30 HR contact who opted for offline survey.
- Quick and Effective conversion of complex and huge voluminous data into digital format.
- Error-free and streamlined data which can be easily accessed.
- Data stored in a centralized system, for convenient access in future.
Streamlining and proper categorization of the data was our prime focus. The hard copies were divided and cataloged according to the countries, date of survey and batch numbers.
With Batch of surveys arriving at Computyne office, the spread sheets were updated with following information:
- Date batch received
- Batch number
- Country survey received from
Upon arrival and opening of a particular bunch of survey, again the following information were updated in the spreadsheet to avoid any further confusion:
- Location names
- Observing the surveys using labels, post-it notes, separate sheets of paper etc.
- Reference code
- Country co-coordinator survey count
Data entry processors reviewed the spread sheet to see where a batch of surveys require processing and update spread sheet with following information:
- Name(s) of data entry processors
- Date of data entry
- Data entry status
Technology / Software Used:
MS Excel, FTP Server
Keeping up with ever evolving technological demands, of our clients and for our clients, we constantly upgrade our systems, processes and skills of our employees; to ensure that our data entry of handwritten & scanned document solutions, are the ones with latest technological adoptions to assist our clients to stay competitive