Accurate and Consistent Rebate Processing and Data Entry for A Leading Electronic Company US
The Company: Electronic Company
Industry: Retail & Supply
Key-in information accurate and 100% quality data from soft copy rebate receipts into Excel spreadsheet for a Rebate Service Center, a private company, assisting thousands of customers across USA.
- Unclear Fields and Formatting
- Non-unique fonts & font size of hand written details in the rebate receipts, which could increase human errors & misconceptions
- Hard copy of rebate receipts, received from client’s end were not clear and required great amount of accuracy, ultimately increasing the time spent on each file to read, decipher & then key in data. It ultimately increased the count of resources required to complete the project.
- The project included lot of financial information, therefore accuracy was vital? while entering the data.
- First-rate customer service from an skilled person.
- Consequences and reasons together to changeover plan milepost to certify success.
- Safe ability available for mischance rescue plan should be the deal to be required.
- Permit proposal give for sales and marketing groups via imaging and other related skills like web-based writing.
- Attaining 99.99% accuracy in manual data entry of rebate receipts; which eventually resulted into fulfillment to the end-customers.
- Satisfied clients suggested our client to their peers, bringing about a surge in the customer base of our client.
Upon receipt of rebate receipts on FTP server, they were assigned to a team of process associates for inputting in the data, followed by 100% quality control through keen quality controllers. 10% entries were audited by the team leaders and finally the output was emailed to client in form of excel spreadsheet by the project Manager. Since it was the monetary information of customers, data accuracy and security took the front seat.
The project was executed through below steps:
- Rebate receipts received via FTP server from client.
- Data Entry 1: inputting the data by team-1 into the Excel header provided by client.
- Data Entry 2: inputting the same data by team-2 into the Excel header provided by client.
- Quality Control: Electronic comparison of 2 entries into Excel spreadsheet to track errors.
- If an error is found, it is rectified by Quality Controller.
- If there are more than 5% errors, then the batch is rejected for entries to be done again.
- Audit – 5 % random audit is done of the data file received from Quality Controller.
- Dispatch – Excel spreadsheets were dispatched to client by Project Manager.
Technology / Software Used:
MS Excel, FTP Server
Keeping up with ever evolving technological demands, of our clients and for our clients, we constantly upgrade our systems, processes and skills of our employees; to ensure that our data entry of handwritten & scanned document solutions, are the ones with latest technological adoptions to assist our clients to stay competitive