The Company: Online Payment Processing Company
Industry: Finance & Management
Setting up a process of transferring data from all checks to a software/online web application within a stipulated time frame. This is to be followed with verifications of the SLF rejected by the OCR, payee and the amounts in cash and studs.
- Highlighting efficiency and keeping the cost low while providing improved quality as demanded by customers.
- To plan the batch of data entry experts, well versed with financials of a foreign country
- Verify SLF rejected by OCR, payees and amounts in cash as well as studs – simultaneously.
- Enter the data in the software in a given time frame, with zero errors.
- Accurate check processing banged with online data entry streamlined the payment observing for multiple plans, divisions & organizations – as per client requirements.
- Final results were highly cost-effective and timely.
- Errors and inconsistencies in the entries were mitigated by 45% through multi-layered quality check process.
- The activity helped the client flow in deliverance of successful premium fundraising and membership projects and programs to our various clients
- With the approval of client workflow was discussed, designed, developed, where online data entry operators would enter all the data from the checks to a software/web based application in a given time frame.
- Assigned 15 operators on the project who made entries of more than 140,000 checks daily.
- Project was difficult involving high risks; hence to reduce unwarranted dependencies and implementation errors, we established a smooth communication channel between key staff members to comprehend the existing data systems, as well as their current and future business requirements.
- The final entries were thoroughly checked for any inconsistencies or problems. Issues found were handed over to concerned operator for rectification.
Data Entry Operators Performed Enlisted Task:
- Scan Line Fix – Verify the SLF rejected by the OCR system.
- Payee Verification – Verify the payee.
- Amount Entry – Enter the check amount.
- Date Entry – Enter the check date.
- Stub Entry – Enter the stub amount.
- Balancing – Cross verify the amounts in check and stubs.
Technology / Software Used:
- OCR, Client Web-Based Application